We are 100% confident that our products are of great quality and even better value, but things happen in shipping and sometimes damages occur.
If upon receiving and inspecting your product you decide that you want to return it, you will have 30 days as of the date of shipment arrival to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of refund.
No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check. Please allow 7-14 days. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If an order has been canceled after it has been already shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from total of refund.
All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number (RA number).
Customer must contact us via email email@example.com to obtain a valid RA number.
Products returned to us without a Return Authorization number will be refused and returned to customer.
We do not accept Freight Collect Shipments. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost of products deemed under warranty.
- Return ship to address will be provided to customers along with the RA number.
- All returns should be sent via UPS or FedEx Ground. Record your tracking number and notify us via email once the tracking shows that the product has been delivered back to us.
- We reserve the right to charge 20% restocking fees for items that was not packed same way as we send it to you, or have some kind of dirt, skid marks or footprints. If we have to clean this item after you, we will charge restocking fee.
Some Helpful Tips Regarding Refunds
IMPORTANT: Returned product should be unused, and exactly in the same condition as you received it from us!
- Take care when you unseal the original shipping cartons. Try not to rip or tear the shipping carton.
- We suggest you note how items are arranged in the carton, and how the products have been folded. You might need it in the unlikely case if you decide to pack everything back for a return.
- Unfold your product on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water. Tarp or plastic ground sheets are recommended.
- Inflate item using enclosed pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
- Carefully inspect item and make sure that you are happy with your purchase.
The Most Commonly Asked Question:
QUESTION: Return policy states that only unused items can be returned. How can I make sure that I am happy with the item without using it?
ANSWER: You might try item in water if that is absolutely imperative. However, it is your responsibility to bring item back to the BRAND NEW condition before sending it for a refund. That could mean that you would have to remove all signs of dirt, foot prints, sand, dust, etc. Wash and wipe away all water residue, pat it dry, and pack everything back the way it was when you received it. When we inspect the returned product it should be in LIKE BRAND NEW CONDITION.